MINA A. ELMANKABADY
Georgia Supreme Court
Georgia Court of Appeals
All Georgia state trial courts
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia.
Cumberland School of Law, Samford University (J.D., 2007)
University of Georgia (B.A., 2004)
Commercial Real Estate; Business Law; Mergers & Acquisitions
“I’m passionate about understanding my clients’ goals, then looking at how we can accomplish them with creative thinking and options that are in the clients’ best interests.”
Adviser, consultant, representative. In his multiple roles as adviser, consultant, and representative, Mina A. Elmankabady assists clients in successfully managing their business and commercial real estate matters. Mina works with and represents real estate developers, family-held businesses, lenders and others, encompassing a wide spectrum of issues, from commercial real estate transactions to day-to-day business affairs. Whether it is a first-time legal matter or an ongoing relationship, Mina understands how important it is that clients reach the best possible resolution. He prides himself on being accessible to clients, exploring options with them, and keeping an open line of communication.
Transaction expertise with a litigation background. As a shareholder uniquely experienced in both transactions and litigation, Mina believes the dual perspectives work together to benefit his clients. From a prior litigator’s point of view, he is able to help clients draft contracts to avoid pitfalls that can lead to lawsuits. From the transactional side, he is able to serve clients as a problem-solver and consultant by bringing a broad overview of the transaction. Business and real estate matters are often complex, and Mina also draws on the diverse expertise of other DMQ lawyers when questions arise about accompanying matters such as tax and related issues.
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Real Property Section of the State Bar of Georgia
- AV® Preeminent™ rated attorney with Martindale Hubbell
- Selected by other lawyers and Georgia Super Lawyers magazine as a “Rising Star” on numerous occasions
- Mina grew up in Lawrenceville, Georgia, and currently lives in Brookhaven, Georgia with his wife and children. He is a former member of the Rotary Club of Buckhead, where he was named the Rotary Club of Buckhead “New Rotarian of the Year”, served on the Board of Directors and also as Membership Director. Mina was born in Cairo, Egypt and is also fluent in Arabic.