KIMBERLY G. ADER
Georgia Supreme Court
Georgia Court of Appeals
All Georgia state trial courts
Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law (J.D., and legal writing Certificate, 2007)
University of Georgia (B.A., Political Science, Magna Cum Laude, 2001)
Domestic Relations & Family Law
“I offer thorough and compassionate advice to my clients. I strive for a fair resolution while protecting my client’s integrity and wealth during this difficult time in their lives.”
Kimberly’s practice has been exclusively in the area of domestic relations since 2007. She represents clients in divorce, separation, custody, legitimation, paternity, child support, contempt and modification actions, and negotiation of prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
Complex income and financial assets. Kimberly’s clients appreciate her understanding of complex compensation plans and her experience working with financial experts to value business interests and other unique assets involved in divorce cases.
Child-centered approach in custody disputes. Kimberly listens attentively and works closely with clients facing contested custody cases. Using her skills as a trained Guardian ad Litem and trained Parent Coordinator, Kimberly helps steer clients toward custodial arrangements that are workable and in the best interests of the children.
- Member of the Family Law Section of the State Bar of Georgia
- Member of the Atlanta Bar Association
- Past-President, Philanthropic Educational Organization (P.E.O.) for Chapter Z, Georgia
- Board Member, Neighborhood Homeowner’s Association
- Past Chair, Neighborhood Women’s Club
- Co-chair of the ICLE Seminar, “Tips and Tactics for the Family Law Associate”
- Speaker at the Family Law Institute
- Presenter for the Family Law Workshops in Cobb and Fulton Counties
- Externship with the Honorable James T. Chafin, III
- Native of Atlanta, but now resides in East Cobb with her husband and two children
- Enjoys camping, playing tennis, dancing and watching Georgia football
- Kimberly and her family are members of Holy Innocent’s Episcopal Church