HAYLEY STRONG HALL
Georgia Supreme Court
All Georgia state trial courts
University of Florida, Levin College of Law (LL.M. in Taxation, 2012)
Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2011)
University of Georgia (B.A., magna cum laude, 2005)
Estate Planning & Wealth Management; Mergers & Acquisitions; Taxation; Fiduciary Litigation
“It’s so important to have a personalized estate plan in place, and I enjoy working with my clients to construct and implement comprehensive planning that accomplishes each client’s individual estate planning objectives.”
Basic and Advanced Estate Planning. Hayley focuses her practice on drafting estate and disability planning documents, including wills, trusts, general durable powers of attorney and advance directives for health care. When more advanced planning is recommended, Hayley utilizes estate planning techniques designed to minimize income, estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer taxes.
Probate and Estate Administration. Hayley guides individual and corporate fiduciaries through the probate and/or trust administration processes and advises clients with respect to the accompanying tax reporting obligations. When the need for litigation arises, Hayley assists her clients in resolving estate and fiduciary disputes. Hayley also represents clients through all phases of guardianship and conservatorship proceedings, including the initiation, administration and annual reporting requirements.
Business Formation and Succession Planning. Hayley represents small business owners and assists with various aspects of their business ownership, including formation, ongoing operations and dissolution. By coordinating estate plans with business succession planning, Hayley strives to ensure a smooth transition in the event of death or disability.
Hayley received her law degree from Mercer University, where she served as the Articles Editor of the Mercer Law Review and was inducted into the Brainerd Currie Honor Society. Hayley received an LL.M. in taxation from the University of Florida, where she served as a Student Editor on the Florida Tax Review.
- Member of the Atlanta Bar Association
- Member of the Georgia Bar Association
- Member of the Elder Law, Fiduciary, and Taxation Sections of the State Bar of Georgia
- Hayley is a volunteer with the Atlanta Humane Society, serves on the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Legacy Advisor Leadership Council, and volunteers with probate information centers at various probate courts in Atlanta. She also served as a mentor for the State Bar of Georgia’s Transition Into Law Practice Program.
- Outside of the office, Hayley enjoys hiking, running, drawing charcoal pet portraits and spending time with her husband and their daughter.